Today's Choice for Tomorrow's Future


When completing the enrollment packet, make sure to select the correct form.

If enrolling for the remainder of this school year, select 20-21.

If enrolling for next school year, select 21-22.

Registration by appointments only

Contact the school and schedule an appointment.

Complete on-line enrollment packet and submit.

Obtain and bring all supporting documents.

For Appointments:

Call (352) 394-2123

During Jun-Jul, extension 4508 or 4516
During the school year, extension 4518 or 4519


If you are entering into 6th grade and are coming from either Lost Lake, Sawgrass Bay, Pine Ridge, or another Lake County feeder school zoned for Windy Hill, you do not have to enroll your child.  Records have been transferred directly to us.  All other students have to follow the enrollment process outlined above.  

The only thing we ask of incoming 6th grade is address verification documentation.